Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Forest Dreams - Latest Accomplishment



WOW, I must admit that I love this.
THe picture simply doesn't do it any justice. It reminds me of the woods that I loved as a child. ALmost like looking up into the sky through the branches of the tall Northern Wisconsin trees. It's WAY WAY over dyed. (I know, that means something else but I used 5 packages of dye for one pound.) BAD BAD JEANNE. DH is wanting me to put this up for sale but I'll be honest, It's like parting with my children. You plan for them, you mold them, you color them and their thoughts. How could I sell something like that. I know Im a goof. But you know how us creative people are. I am beginning to wonder if it's the dying process or the spinning that enthralls me. However, could really use someone to comment. I am learning on my own with the help of an awesome coach who lives about a 1000000 miles away :) At least I have help. Im going to save this batch for myself. I should have about 400 yards when I am done. It still ends up a bulky weight but I will keep thinning things out. This batch is thinner than the last bunch. Okay off to watch Supernatural. Love that creepy TV. Night all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home