Sunday, October 23, 2005

New Family Members

Here are the two newest additions to our family. One the left is Riley a little girl, and on the right is Tyler who is the brother. We have been having mouse challenges and have thought that by having a cat we would be able to control it a bit better. Right now they are about 6 weeks old and not much bigger than the mice themselves. Notice in the picture of Tyler, my tennis shoe sticking out from the right. I wear a size 7.5 so they are not huge. that should give you an idea of tiny these little munchkins care. My daughters are the primary caregivers and i am hoping to give them a lesson in caring for babies, perhaps making life a bit more real for them as they are 14 years old going on about 30. HELP ME.
They have not discovered my yarn stash yet but oh man they are heading in the direction. right now they are content to torment my poor dog who is a 5 year old black lab. Toby wants to make friends in the worst way but these little guys are not really into that at this point. Toby needs to realize they need an adjustment period. they are so darn funny but will become great members of the family when they settle in a bit.

More later.. see picture of lovely daughters below. see why I am losing my mind.


1 Comments:

Blogger Persnickety Knitter said...

What cute kittens! My daughters keep bugging me to get them a dog or a cat. I'm tempted but I don't need one more thing to clean up after.

Your daughters are beautiful. I can see why your house is overrun with boys. ;)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home